Monday, November 24, 2008

The Art Piece for Self Identity





This is the final piece for the Self Identity Project. I'm really pleased with how it turned out even thou it isn't how i first envisioned it.
It has to do with representations and feeling caged. That with all the roles we have as women are pushing me down but i want to escape and become me again but i can't reach the key that is shutting me in.
I also managed to hand it in on time so that made me happy.

We just have a little break before we get the next project on Thursday and we only have about 3 weeks left till the holidays.


4 comments:

jay670120 said...

what a cool imagenation you have . xxx

Lorraine said...

Nice one, Beth. Well done, hun.

voodoo vixen said...

Wowzer! I love this, its brilliant!!

Claire said...

Wow, this is great!